Monday, November 26, 2012
Windows 8 is faster in almost every single way.
Metro looks cool(some disagree, I think that's a personal preference)
Works on tablets too
Cheap!- $15 for special upgrades and ~60 for a copy
old laptops without windows 8 touchpad drivers are screwed
Metro is wonky(search mostly)
No start orb(start8 by rocketdock)
UEFI boot is another attempt to kill linux
it transmits data to M$ constantly
Ill give a full review sometime soon, I just wrote this while It's reinstalling (I hate old dell laptops)
Monday, October 1, 2012
This was an excellent action movie and I give it 10/10. It has an equally magnificent sequel, District 13: Ultimatum. The sequel was english dubbed, but the first one can only be found subbed here:http://www.fullmegamovie.com/watch/district-b13-2004-english-online/ It is an excellent sub.
Saturday, June 30, 2012
the art is fantastic, and the cast is Ethan(the worlds single weirdest person), Lucas (a fanatical but logical gaming addict), and Lilah(a female Lucas that ultimately marries Ethan), and some supporting cast. The comic strikes a nice balance between long, drawn out stories and quick one liners. There are small amounts of sex(mostly references to porn, occasionally one hints to sex, and rarely some skimpy clothing).
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Thanks for your support, I will try to keep delivering great articles and maybe even a few extra posts.
On another note here are some things we recomend:
VLC media player
PLants vs zombies
glass onion windows 7 theme
just google for them.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Hello we have made our first halo mod!
plasma rifle now fires tank shells
plasma pistol fires plasma grenades
assault rifle fires charged plasma pistol shots
pistol- skorpion shells as well(working to change to sniper rifle shots)
working on a download link!
Hello all, I already showed you how to get Halo PC for free, and now you may have finished it, or so you thought.
I will be using a tool known as HHT or Halo Hacker Tools. Despite the complicated sounding name and UI it is very simple, and I even got my parents to use it!
1. download HHT at http://halo2.filefront.com/file/Halo_Hacker_Tools;44736
2. extract the .zip to a folder like C:\ or desktop
3. open said folder. make a shortcut to the .exe that runs the program
4. use it
5. HHT will open. find your halo maps folder which is usually someplace\halo\MAPS
6. select a map. the ones with names like a10 are campaign levels. the farther up the letter/number it is is which level. In windows eplorer, Pillar of Autumn is at the top, and the maw is at the end.
7. find weapons in the middle window and expand it
8. choose the weapon you want to change
9. in the top right window, scroll down to proj (short for projectile)
10. highlight it
11. look in the bottom right window. change the projectile via dropdown.
12. change it! don’t use grenades though I haven't found a way to add velocity, so, you’ll just blow yourself up.
13. fire up halo PC and try it out
14. read other guides, like the one that came with it ;)